Friday, June 22, 2007

ARTY-FARTY FRIDAY # 9

To keep the blog rolling along while we're away, here's another bit of my arty-farty handiwork. I've decided to try to compile videos representing each of the planets. Not in an astrological way, exactly, but in a way that means something to me, and hopefully to others.

This attempt represents, and is a tribute to, planet EARTH.



Or for a bigger version in Windows Media Player - click this link:

The Light the Stars Make

Wayne Dodd, whose poem "The Light the Stars Make" is featured, is Distinguished Professor of English at Ohio State University, as well as being poet, editor and author.

Almost all the photographs used in the video were taken by my husband, aka HeWhoKnows, on the coast of Yorkshire, England; and in the Rocky Mountains National Park, Colorado. HWK also helped me to blend the music (Enya's "Waterfall") and narration by Wayne Dodd.
(More of Wayne Dodd reading his poetry HERE)

No comments: